Flux in Fashion Guest Blogging Guidelines
Hi, I am Caprice Miranda of Flux in Fashion, I am so happy to know that you want to be a guest blogger for FIF. However, there were some rules and guidelines that I established before your guest posts can be published.
1. All posts/articles should have a minimum of 300 words. Preferably about Health and Fitness, Food, Travel and Technology. At the moment we cannot accept topics about Entertainment and Fashion simply because we already have a writer for the said topic.
2. Original Unique Content. Flux in Fashion will only accept articles that has not been published or modified in any form. Once your guest post is published in our blog and we found out that there are duplicate content, we will automatically delete it and will never accept any of your articles. This also applies for images. The same article cannot be modified and published elsewhere.
3. Maximum of 2 resource links. One in the body part and one in the Writer’s Signature, make sure it is relevant to the topic.
4. Edit/Revise and Not Accepted. We cannot simply accept all your posts without checking if you meet our requirements. Indicate if you allow us to edit and revise your content, else, we will send it back to you. Articles that didn’t meet Flux in Fashion requirements as well as those who need revisions will receive a reply from out editing team. Same goes if your articles are published.
5. You are free to promote your article. You can link back to the article from your own blog if you have one to let your readers know about your article. You can also use Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, FourSquare and other social networks.
Guest Post Format
1. Introduction Name/Nickname/Author Info/Author Byline. (Example: Guest Post By: Your Name) will be seen on the first line of your post, while Author Info/Author Byline will be posted at the end of your post. Make sure you add one of your links.
2. Summary Choose the text carefully as first line automatically becomes the META description tag of the article and affects search engine search result rankings.
3. Title of Post
4. Body Text Use bold text, underlines; break into smaller paragraphs, use bullets or numbered lists for better copy and readability. Make absolutely certain you refer back to any content you find from someone else. Do not copy their work, rather write your own content and refer back to the source as additional resources.
5. Links you are only allowed to post 2 links, one in the body and the other on the author description. If you want an additional link, then you'll need to pay.
6. Images We will not post your article without images relevant to your article. Make absolutely certain you have copyright to any photos used. If you use your own you are fine. If you use any free images make sure you abide by the Creative Commons Licensing rules associated with that work, by giving the owner accreditation and link backs to their sites.
Submitting your Guest Post
- Send our editing team an email @ email@example.com
- Attach article in HTML format or MSWord/Text
- Attach Images with max size of 500 pixels together with their source for credit and copyright There is no limit to the number of guest posts you can submit, however we will space them out if you submit more than one at a time.
- Check your email for confirmation/revision
Make sure you follow FIF guidelines to prevent being declined. For more questions you can check us out on Twitter or send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.