Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A To Die For Nicole Richie Stint

Nicole Richie

I’ve never been a fan of Nicole Richie. Well, my mom loves her dad! And I love her dad too. Lol. I’ve never really seen her as a fashion icon but I love what she’s doing right now. I’d die and go to fashion heaven if I can be Polyvore’s guest editor for a month like Nicole Richie! She will be the first celebrity guest editor for this site.

Do you know what Polyvore is? "Polyvore is the web's largest fashion community site, where users are empowered to discover their style and set trends around the world. With over 15 million monthly unique visitors, Polyvore's global community has created over 44 million sets that are shared across the web. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Polyvore is funded by Benchmark Capital, Matrix Partners, DAG Ventures, Goldman Sachs, and Vivi Nevo (NV Investments).”

In simpler terms, Polyvore is an online community where you can post a collage of outfits complete with inspiration and other things. Now you don’t have to be in the photo just to flaunt your desired look.

I’m actually not into this site yet, but I’m loving it! I might start pretty soon so I can post and look for more photos of pretty wedge boots. Yes, I’m still not over them. Lol.

Going back to Nicole Richie for Polyvore, she’d be starting of with a “What’s In Her Bag?” set to reveal the contents of her Balenciaga tote. She has a good mix of beauty essentials and luxury labels inside her bag. Nicole has a lip balm, bobby pins and a couple of sunglasses which I think, should be staples in every lady’s bag.

Nicole Richie is definitely as busy bee. With this guess editor stint, she also has two fashion brands under her belt – Winter Kate and House of Harlow 1960. She’s also set to launch her fragrance line on September. Her clothing collection for Macy’s will be launched just about the same time.

I love Nicole Richie’s life! Can we trade?

I've got a question. If you could trade lives with a celebrity for a day, who would that be?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops