Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fashion Spotlight: Lookbook Style Star Doing Summer Trends Right

Summer Trends 2012

In my last post, we looked at Annabelle Fleur’s refreshing take on bold colors and statement accessories for summer. I really had so much fun in telling all of you what I loved about the outfit and how you can look stunning like Annabelle on any day.

For this post, it’s flower power and a rugged edge with Christina Caradona! This personal style blogger was recently featured in Teen Vogue together with her New York flat mate Bonnie Barton who is also a blogger. Check out the feature article on TeenVogue. Be sure to view the slide show to get more fashion inspirations.

Christina hails from Biarritz, France. But living in New York, New York brings joy to this young lady. Fashion and writing are two of the things that she also loves. Christina updates her blog regularly with looks that she ware on a normal day to stroll the streets of NYC. Trop Rouge is an interesting blog filled with pictures of outfits and personal moments with the people in her life. But I must warn you though; the song in her blog is addictive! I just let it play and now I’m attached to it.

Fashion Trends

Anyway, here’s the amazing outfit for this post.

Floral prints are very hot this summer. This feminine print can be used for anything – dresses, tops, bottoms and even bags. I’m just so smitten by Christina’s look in this photo and here’s why:
  • I really love how she made this look edgy by wearing a dainty floral print top with tattered shorts. This look just spelled fun and carefree which I think is the whole point of summer.
  • Brown belt, brown bag and brown shoes – basic but perfect for this easy-going outfit. I literally see myself spending a lazy afternoon at park in this outfit.
  • I want her huge cocktail ring I must say that her accessories are just right. A couple of rings, a simple loose necklace and a pair of sunnies are just right to complete this look.
Things to take note of for a perfect Take Off

Keep it simple. Looks, such as this, are meant to give off a chill vibe. Everything has to be just right to be able to project the over look that you are aiming for. Being adventurous and experimental is the way to go if you want to command attention in a laid-back outfit. I’m just dying to spin this style with wedge boots and a tailored neon blazer for a fun mixed look.

How do you wear your floral prints, Girly or edgy perhaps in some other way? I’d love to know so comment up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops