Monday, July 16, 2012

Thinking of Miley, Liam and THE Engagement Ring

Miley Cyrus engagement ring


After getting engaged only a month ago, Miley has been rocking the headlines for a many of reasons. Aside from being engaged at a very young age of 19, Miley is back in the headlines with here newly blond tresses. She and her fiancĂ©, Liam Hemsworth, were also reportedly planning to have their first baby as soon as possible. A couple of news sources say that this decision of the couple was influenced by Liam’s brother. Chris Hemsworth had baby in India not long ago and it impressed the celebrity couple making them more excited on planning a family instead of the actual ceremony.

If I had kids who would get married at 19 and have babies in their 20s, I would definitely freak out! I guess that’s just too early. I mean time is of the essence – you can never turn back the hands of time. Once you’re past your 20s, you can never go back. No reset or pause button that could help you get a breather anytime. Life just goes on.

But I’m happy for the both of them – for finding love at a very young age. I just hope they stay together as long as they live. Seeing celebrity couples head to splitsville every other day is heart breaking especially if they’ve been together for a long time and they seemed happy with their relationship. I never thought Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes would divorce – I love them! I watched the Oprah episode where Tom jumped up and down of the couch just to let the world know how thrilled he is with this new found love.

Oh well, let’s just hope it works for the best.

Why am I getting too emotional with these stars? Lol.

I just actually want to tell you guys that I saw a picture of Miley’s engagement ring – it’s gorgeous!

Do you think I can find replicas of that in wholesale fashion jewelry stores?

I don’t want the real thing. Lol. I’m sure it took Liam a fortune to have that made. But I really like the design – its basic shape and classic look will be perfect for DIY projects. Like now, I have tons of ideas for those rings. I can turn them into vintage or distressed cocktail rings. With a few tweaks here and there, I could surely turn them into a brooch or a pretty hair clip. I’m just so excited!

Oh! I just had an awesome idea – would you guys want DIY tips and tutorials for your accessories?

Just let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops